Friday, October 5, 2007

Re: [MLM Survivors Club] Questions, and Sneaky Ways They Get You to Spend Money

>>>><MICK wrote:>

Of course you are not an "independent" owner of anything except the
bills.

Your friend, I do not think, is up to looking at this directly.
Perhaps you could ask her to put you in touch with the last two
people in her "group" who sold their business? Would be interesting
to see the reaction to that.

After all - if they are independent business owners there must be
soe who have sold?
<<<<<<<<<

Right, and this leads to my next question, which I forgot to post
this morning because I was busy. Do these people pay business taxes,
or does the money they earn go into personal savings?

I own my own small dog-sitting business and I have to pay quarterly
taxes on it, plus more taxes at tax time and my personal taxes.

Do these people have that?

~Krissy

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
HDTV Support

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

Special K Challenge

on Yahoo! Groups

Find shape-up

tips and tools.

Yahoo! Groups

Endurance Zone

Communities for

increased fitness.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: