Friday, October 5, 2007

[MLM Survivors Club] Annoying MLM'rs

Remember I told you guys that I met 3 people from PrimeAmerica and I
gave them my number because they said they were interested in personal
training? Remember I told you the guy left a message and said he
wanted to "tell me about something, and he was from PrimeAmerica"?
Well I didn't call the guy back and he called me 2 more time. Then he
gave my number to the girl that he was with. She basically begged me
to call her back because she said she had a business opportunity for
my mom. Her message basically said, I have a business opportunity for
you and your mom (she interviewed my mom in line at the restaurant and
found out she wasn't working) What losers they are right? I thought
I gave them my number because they were interested in personal
training from me. I didn't give them my number so they could harass
me with their business opportunity spiel. I never called them back.
I wish I had the balls to call them back and tell them how rude they
are for manipulating me into giving them my number. urgh!
It is funny how I am aware of PrimeAmerica from researching MLM's and
this forum. I have come across a lot of "opportunities" after
researching my cousins.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Yoga Resources

on Yahoo! Groups

Take the stress

out of your life.

Yahoo! Groups

Going Green

Share your passion

for the planet.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: