Friday, October 5, 2007

[MLM Survivors Club] Re: The "Jesus" Twist -- Rant on Religion and MLM's

After dealing with my cousin's MLM Zija, and researching other
MLM's, I found that they mostly all appeal to religion. My cousin
deeply offended me by telling me that I was not the "chosen one" of
God if I was skeptikal of this God sent business. (puke) Her
upline told her that it was God sent, and people that are in this
business are the chosen one of God. (She recruits people to sell
the Moringa Tree juice, that is supposed to heal the world,(puke))I
think Arbonne is "Christian" based and this other MLM that I
researched that sells jewelry. I think it is really unprofessional
to mix religion and business. I think using religion is a low blow.

--- In mlmsurvivorsclub@yahoogroups.com, "Krissy" <surreal_44@...>
wrote:
>
> All right, time for another rant.
>
> I don't think I mentioned this in my original post, but the more I
> think on it, the more irritated I'm getting.
>
> Apparently, Jesus "wants" me to do LTD. This is the latest info
I've
> gotten. LTD is apparently a "Christian" based organization. This
is
> the latest argument that has been used to er...tempt me to join.
>
> My friends know that I have a strong faith, and they've sunk to
new
> lows by telling me that Jesus has led me to this opportunity --
I'm
> struggling very hard by the way, to not put everything in ""
because
> of how stupid it all sounds -- and how He would never want me to
be
> a failure in life.
>
> *Deep breath...count to ten...temper still boiling....*
>
> Also, during meetings, LTD has what are apparently called "ALTER
> CALLS"...I'm Catholic so I have no clue what those are, but
> apparently this is where you are invited to come up on stage and
> accept Jesus Christ as your savior.
>
> During a "business meeting". Procaiming you are saved by the big
J.C.
>
> ...
>
> WHAT?!?!?!?!
>
> Is this typical of an MLM, or is this LTD just it's own special
> brand of crazy?
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop

for beauty & fashion

tips and advice.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: