Friday, October 5, 2007

Re: [MLM Survivors Club] Questions, and Sneaky Ways They Get You to Spend Money

Krissy wrote:
> I own my own small dog-sitting business and I have to pay quarterly
> taxes on it, plus more taxes at tax time and my personal taxes.
>
> Do these people have that?

In theory they are supposed to do that. However, none of the MLM
recruiters I've talked to have acknowledged that requirement. Most
MLMs look askance at distributors who have, and use, their own Tax ID
number. When I asked the equivalent of a Diamond in one MLM about
that, they accused me of chicanery,

xan

jonathon

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Be a Better Planet

Share with others

Help the Planet.

Best of Y! Groups

Discover groups

that are the best

of their class.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: