Friday, October 5, 2007

Re: [MLM Survivors Club] Questions, and Sneaky Ways They Get You to Spend Money

--- In mlmsurvivorsclub@yahoogroups.com, "Krissy" <surreal_44@...>
wrote:
>
> >>>><MICK wrote:>
>
> Of course you are not an "independent" owner of anything except the
> bills.
>
> Your friend, I do not think, is up to looking at this directly.
> Perhaps you could ask her to put you in touch with the last two
> people in her "group" who sold their business? Would be interesting
> to see the reaction to that.
>
> After all - if they are independent business owners there must be
> soe who have sold?
> <<<<<<<<<
>
>
> Right, and this leads to my next question, which I forgot to post
> this morning because I was busy. Do these people pay business
taxes,
> or does the money they earn go into personal savings?
>
> I own my own small dog-sitting business and I have to pay quarterly
> taxes on it, plus more taxes at tax time and my personal taxes.
>
> Do these people have that?
>
> ~Krissy

<<<Hi Krissy, the way the taxes work (in Canada anyway) is that when
you pay Quixtar for your product they charge you tax on the full
retail value of the item(s) even though you purchased at wholesale
price. That way you do not need to remit sales taxes to the
government because Quixtar has already done that for you. In normal
business practice here you buy stock at wholesale and have to remit
the retail taxes to the government usually quarterly.
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Popular Y! Groups

Is your group one?

Check it out and

see.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a yoga group

and take the stress

out of your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: