--- In mlmsurvivorsclub@
wrote:
>
> We seem to have been sucked back into the idea that MLM is fine as long
> as you actually sell things and those nasty motivational organisations
> are avoided. There are many of us who would disagree.
I realize that my recent posts paint MLM in a positive light; but
there are FAR too many people who are angry that they have been
scammed (and rightly so!) for this group to get sucked back into
it...LOL!!! It's why I'm always amazed at the idiots who use the
members here to "prospect" <rolling my eyes>
I offer my perspective, because Amway, without the AMOs, IS a
legitimate MLM business. It's the legal skirt the AMOs hide behind.
It provides the "workable numbers" that help draw in even the most
cynical. Many people who first come here are beating themselves up
about joining in the first place - they need to understand the forces
that are involved.
Do *I* think it's a worthwhile endeavor to get into?? For most
people, no. Am I angry that the Corporation has allowed these AMOs to
flourish for all these decades??? hellyes. While I don't approve of
the "scorched earth" policy towards MLMs - if it happens?? I won't
cry ;-)
Deb
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment