I am finding this thread interesting.
I am not now selling any MLM, but it just made me think....
When I signed up for Avon several years ago, I signed up under a
District Manager. The District Manager in Avon is actually an
EMPLOYEE of the company, unlike other MLM's.
During my time selling Avon, I never recruited anyone, never was
pressured to recruit anyone. No one pushed any sales tools on me.
No one pressured me to book parties or reach certain "inventory"
goals.
The District Manager held sales meetings, that were pretty much,
here are the top 5 sellers, here's who's becoming a unit leader,
here are some new products coming out, here are special sales going
on, etc.
So I have to wonder, if there is such a thing as a "good MLM" or at
least, one that isn't all bad, would this be an example? I am sure
that there are probably those within that company who may be abusing
the system. But it seems like by having a District Manager who is
employed by the company.... and all the training materials are
direct from the company..... so no "middle man" is profiting.
So is my understanding completely off base?
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment